I’ve been getting the Flamingo Candles The Melt Crowd for a few months now. I blogged about the first one I got in August, but not since. Well, I had to share this one as I absolutely love it. Normally you get a few that you don’t love, but this one is all winners in my book. It’s just £10 per month (including delivery) and you receive 8 full size wax melts. On your first month you receive a free wax burner, and on your third month you get a selection of mini wax eggs which you can mix and match. I got this last month and received a ‘Banana Split’ selection – a few each of banana, strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.
Here’s what I got this time:
- Blackberry and Bay. Sweet but fresh and mature
- Warm Vanilla Sugar (The Melt Crowd Exclusive) It’s a shame this is an exclusive as it’s a perfect sweet vanilla scent for this time of year.
- Violet & Lime. Fresh and floral.
- Christmas Tree-O (The Melt Crowd Preview). Yey for Christmas scents. This one is awesome. It reminds we of Yankee Candle’s Christmas Eve, fruity but with a spicy base like a mulled wine.
- Blackcurrant Jam. Yep, smells like jam. Very rich and very fruity.
- Parma Violets. Just like the sweet!
- Bah! Humbug (The Melt Crowd Preview) Yuummmm. Smells like peppermint candy canes.
- Darjeeling Tea. A bit citrusy, clean, sweet and fresh.
So you might have gathered that I love sweet scents. Therefore every one of these will be used, savoured and enjoyed. I am absolutely over the moon with this box, although I can see that it’s been a bit of a risk, can you imagine if you didn’t like sweet smells?!
I can’t wait until the December box now, I’m hoping they go all out and put lots of Christmas scents in it. What are your favourite candles and fragrances for this festive period?