The Discovery Box from The Fragrance Shop is a quarterly subscription box which guarantees your best smelling mail packed with perfume samples. It’s four boxes per year for just £5 each. The number of samples varies but this one included 6 scents for women and 1 for the guys. The best thing is that the fragrances are all current season and includes a £5 or £10 off voucher for each one.
The Spring box is still available to order so this is what you can expect:
- Hugo Boss Hugo Woman – fruity and floral with boysenberry and jasmine yet reminiscent of their classic masculine scent with sandalwood and cedar.
- Givenchy Very Irresitible – very rosy and feminine with a hit of star anise.
- Guerlain Le Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche – light and fruity with lemon, bergamot and rose but with a bit of a nutty bite via pistachio and almond.
- Versace Eros Pour Femme – a strong fragrance with a sharp citrus hit. It has lemon and bergamot like the Guerlain but is a more rich scent with sandalwood and musk base notes.
- Dolce and Gabbana Floral Drops – as you can guess, it’s very floral with lily, daffodil and neroli leaf with musk to deepen it down.
- Stella McCartney Stella – a bright fruity scent with lemon and mandarin plus floral notes supplied by rose, peony and violet.
- Versace Eros (for him) – a masculine scent with apple and mint for freshness and vanilla and cedar wood for depth.
I feel like it has something for everyone. I don’t love the Versace or the Guerlain but I do love the Stella and the Hugo Boss. Looking forward to seeing the summer selection which I believe will be available in May.
One thought on “The Fragrance Shop | Discovery Club Spring 2015”