I am 26 and a half. Next March I’ll be 27. That’s 59 in Bunny years. So I thought that this would be a good time to set myself some goals for the next three and a bit years. Some are big, some are not so big.
- Learn to drive.
- Complete the 2013 Photo a Day challenge and create a keepsake book.
- Buy and complete a sketchbook.
- Go to India.
- Go to a film festival outside of the UK.
- Live with David.
- Finish Post-graduate Diploma.
- Learn manual settings on camera.
- Reach goal weight.
- Run 5k.
- Master my dinner party go-to meal plan.
- Look after a plant and don’t let it die.
- Write a short story.
- Get a tattoo.
- Master walking in heels.
- Find signature lipstick.
- Read 50 books from now.
- Learn Photoshop or similar.
- Create a signature cocktail and unique way of serving it.
- Make at least one form of exercise a habit.
- Open a pension.
- Make blog self hosted.
- Go to the Highland Wildlife Park.
- Take a letterpress class.
- Get into a proper skin care routine.
- Become a homeowner.
- Get a new bicycle.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Win something.
- Visit Shaun and Lisa.
We’ll see how it goes!
Have you ever written a list like this? What are your biggest goals?
I’ve just put mine up too! I want to have a signature dessert, but just found out I have a lactose intolerance and both chocolate and ice cream are my favourite sweet treats so it’s suddenly much harder. Boo!
‘Find a signature lipstick’ made me smile.
Aw no! Well at least it gives you an opportunity to find a new favourite, always be positive. Love your list, ‘stand under a waterfall’ sounds magical!
awesome list! I need to do one of these ♥
Thanks! It was fun to write but surprisingly difficult. Share your list if you do decide to write one! X
Pingback: 30 Before 30 – Win Something | AlleyHope
Pingback: Halloween Drive-in | AlleyHope
Pingback: 2014 New Year Resolutions | AlleyHope
Pingback: Blurb Instagram Book | #FMSPhotoADay 2013 | AlleyHope